In today’s world, people struggle to cope with professional challenges. Constant improvement and keeping up-to-date are requirements, as many professions are continuously developing. Having that in mind, many have found a solution by enrolling in online courses to improve their professional skills.
Many companies are offering these kinds of services, and 360 Training is one of them. With a headquarters in Austin, Texas, this company is present worldwide as it has more than 3 million users globally, as many 360 Training reviews confirm. Its services offer a wide variety of courses for personal and professional growth, both for individuals and organizations’ needs.
Although there is always room for improvement, a recent study shows that more than 65% of users describe the experience with 360 Training as “excellent” or “great.” So, let’s take a look into why people are choosing this company for their professional growth.
360 Training: Features, Courses, and Materials
As aforementioned, there are different types of 360 Training courses, depending on individual or business preferences you may have.
The offer includes content for diverse industries, such as:
- Food and beverage
- Real estate
- Environmental health and safety
- Additional training areas.
Depending on your personal or company goals, you can choose the skill you want to upgrade.
Food and Beverage
Any business that involves working with and managing food can be delicate at times. Dealing with food comes with great responsibility, which in many cases concerns people’s health. This is where 360 Training for food handlers can come in handy as it’s evident that store and restaurant businesses need special treatment for the goods they provide to their customers.
Such an approach will not just preserve the quality of goods, which is significant in the financial sense, but it will also affect business reputation. Regardless of whether you’re a business owner or a worker in this particular industry, it’s a good idea (and often necessary) to have your staff fully prepared and certified.
There are several courses you can enroll in with this company, and training food handlers is a particularly useful course, according to 360 Training reviews.
Additionally, there is a wide variety of different courses and certifications available with 360 Training. Such diversity means that you can ensure your staff (or yourself) are comfortable working with different types of food, beverages, or even cannabis.
Examples of just some of the courses available in this regard include:
- Food handler training
- Food safety manager training
- ANSI food allergy training
- Cannabis vendor training, etc.
For additional information on those mentioned above or other courses available with the company, feel free to refer to any of the 360 Training food safety reviews.
If, for any reason, you find it difficult to take courses in English, or you have multinational staff, there are also several courses available in Spanish. Alternatively, you can even save a penny on your staff’s English courses before that.
If you happen to be in the real estate business, you want your employees to be competent and up-to-date. The 360 Training program can improve your team’s skills and positively impact your business growth.
However, if you are only thinking about taking your first steps in this industry, this course can help you get the fundamentals you need to succeed.
As stated in 360 Training real estate reviews, many previous users highlighted that this course had helped them in learning the basics and provided the materials necessary for the learning process.
Previous users also reveal that this approach resulted in a much better understanding of different aspects of the job. As a result, these users mentioned that strengthening their fundamental knowledge in this area made it easier for them to find employment.
Should you need additional information on this particular course, additional reviews are available online. Simply search for “360 Training pre-license real estate reviews.”
Environmental Health and Safety
This program is intended mostly for construction companies. While this course won’t help your company to get buildings to pop-up overnight like mushrooms, it will make you and your employees much safer in the process. By enrolling in the OSHA campus, you can find out how to maximize your safety, comply with the 385 manual, and safely work on construction sites and the like.
These courses feature both companies and individuals, and they come with different 360 Training prices, depending on your preferences or financial possibilities.
Numerous previous attendees of this course stated that the OSHA program made them feel more confident and helped them work much more efficiently than before.
However, this program is not just about the construction business. There are other, more delicate professions covered by this program, including:
- OSHA 30-hour general industry
- MSHA new miner training
- ISO 9001:2015 transition training, etc.
Therefore, regardless of whether you’re working in a construction site or a mine, it’s good to know that there are training courses available that can help your business grow, and ultimately, help you feel more comfortable and safer, as stated in 360 Training OSHA reviews.
Additional Training Areas
This section helps with industry training to improve your personal or business skills.
The former includes:
- Industrial skills – Offers training for workforce and operations within various industries, such as energy, power plants, petroleum refining plants, etc.
- Power and Utilities – Involves approved training within generation, transmission, and distribution of utilities and system operators.
- Trades and Engineering – An online library with all the essentials of green building training, HVAC training, engineering Ph.D., etc.
The latter refers to:
- Insurance education – Helps you start your career in insurance sales or as an insurance adjuster. This particular course is one of the most popular, according to 360 Training insurance reviews, and it offers additional insurance continuing education course at an affordable price.
- Business skills – Courses that help you advance your career and fulfill your personal and business goals by improving your leadership, communication, and project management skills.
- HR, ethics, and compliance – Many courses in HR compliance, ethics, and code conduct and workplace violence prevention.
360 Training: Ease of Use
Naturally, certain positive aspects should exist before someone decides to enroll in this kind of professional development. These aspects can be different depending on individual preferences.
According to 360 Training student reviews, many users have indicated short and easy-to-follow content as the main reason for their excellent experience with these courses. In other words, no worries if you don’t see yourself as being tech-savvy or if you’re too busy. The user-friendly interface with simple, yet relevant content makes these courses the right choice for anyone irrespective of age or technical literacy.
360 Training: Plans & Pricing
360 Training offers different programs according to companies’ needs. In accordance with this, the 360 Training price is also different.
There are three different plans you can choose, depending on your business goals:
- Team – A plan designed for 1-100 users.
- Business – Supported by nested groups and local admins, this plan helps with improving companies’ knowledge bases, email support, or customer success.
- Enterprise – Helps you build a plan for your business, detects your company’s business needs, and helps develop and expand your expert community and the like.
Before making a final decision, you can always go for a free trial or schedule a demo and take the course for a test drive before making a final decision. Alternatively, you may also want to consider 360 Training free courses.
Furthermore, career improvement and professional growth are always a great idea. However, it’s natural to consider whether this particular course is worth it.
With a starting price of $8 per user per month for a Team plan, the price is affordable for any budget. In case you’d like to save more, you’re one search away from 360 Training discounts, which can save you up to 50%.
Payment-wise, you’re looking at options like Visa, MC, American Express, PayPal, and Discover.
360 Training: Refund Policy
As the vast majority of companies, 360 Training also has its refund policy. As an example, should you feel dissatisfied with the OSHA 30-hour training course, you can always ask for a refund within 72 hours following the purchase.
However, keep in mind that there are additional criteria you’ll need to fulfill to receive your refund. In other words, you can only ask for a refund if you have not:
- Attempted any portion of your exam
- Requested or are in the process of being issued a certificate of completion
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
In case you need additional information, please visit the 360 Training Refund Policy page or send an email to [email protected]
360 Training: Online Ratings
The best possible advertisement for any company today is the positive experiences of previous and current users, or 360 Training reviews in this particular case. While such testimonials aren’t crucial, they are one of the ways to check the credibility of a company.
This way, you can get a general idea of what kind of services you can expect. As a result, it is good to know that there are many documented experiences regarding 360 Training, which provide valuable insight into this company’s performance.
With approximately 1,920 reviewers, the average grade for this company is 4.2 out of 5. Such a high rank means that most customers characterize their experience with 360 Training as very positive.
Taking a closer look into the 360 Training final exam reviews reveals that most previous users highlight content as the most potent weapon among the available courses. Most users find the content to be very informative and easy to follow.
At the same time, reviewers state that the possibility of taking various courses at their own pace was also the main reason for their general satisfaction with the program.
360 Training: Pros and Cons
Nothing is perfect, although humans continuously strive for perfection. Regardless, everything has its pros and cons, and 360 Training is not much different (as noted from the many 360 Training reviews available online). Before you make your final decision, let’s take a look at some pros and cons you should additionally keep in mind in the process.
- Affordable – Most of the users point out lower costs as one of the main highlights of the program.
- Flexible class hours – The opportunity to combine work and skill improvement with their private life is another plus for this program.
- Proper career preparation – According to 360 Training student reviews, many users state that this program helped them learn the basics necessary for their future work.
- Simplicity – Numerous users boast the easy-to-navigate and self-explanatory exams as some of the main pros.
- Hands-on training – Many prefer having someone to work with, rather than just watching videos. Thus, many reviewers revealed that the professional training staff of 360 Training had a positive impact on their career improvement.
- Certificate expiry date – While some certificates can last for a few years, many have much shorter expiry dates. Some consumers take issue with the fact that something they had to pay for has a one-year expiry date.
Value For Money – Final Verdict
360 Training reviews clearly show that the vast majority of users have had positive experiences with this training program. These users state ease of use, quality content, and flexibility of courses as the main advantages of the program. If you’re looking to better yourself professionally and you also happen to have a busy schedule, the 360 Training program is right for you because it offers plenty of bang for your buck.
Simultaneously, the program is affordable, which doesn’t apply to other “bigger-sounding” names in the industry. Overall, the 360 Training program is the right choice and an effective solution for busy professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions About 360 Training
Is 360 Training accredited?
The reason most people choose online education lies in their desire to improve their skills. In addition, many will surely agree that it is always good to amaze current and future employers with an interesting resume.
For this reason, many students tend to enroll in accredited courses, and platforms that offer such materials will have an advantage over others.
360 Training is an accredited company with more than 4 million users in 67 different countries.
Moreover, the company offers more than 6,000 various regulated and non-regulated courses both for individuals and organizations.
Is 360 training OSHA approved?
The answer is – yes. You can find all of the approved companies on the OSHA-authorized online outreach training providers list. 360 Training is among them, listed in:
- Construction 10-hour
- Construction 30-hour
- General industry 10-hour
- General industry 30-hour.